Approx. Rs 2 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
Technical Specifications for Vacuum Oven
1. The interior of the Oven will be hermetically welded and made of Corrosion resistant Stainless Steel Grade of size 350 MM Width x 350 MM height x 400 MM Depth
2. The chamber external housing will be made of mild Steel powder coating
3. The Oven will be capable to take maximum load
4. The temperature range will be Ambient + 5 C to 300 C.
5. The Max vacuum range with rotary vacuum pump will be 5 x 10(-2) mbar
6. The unit will be fitted with minimum 4 No’s MS shelves.
7. The temp variation in time will be +/- 0.4 C or better
8. Temperature uniformity will be +/- 2.5 C.
9. The unit will have a full sight glass door with anti-splitter screen on the outside
10. The Vacuum control will be digital electronic vacuum control through solenoid valves.1. The temperature controller will have an indication / setting accuracy of 0.5 C or better.
11. The oven will be supplied with BVT Make 250 LPM Direct driven rotary vane vacuum pump .
12. Vacuum measurement will be by BVT Make digital pirani gauge vacuum measuring gauge with sensor.
13. 1 No K-type flexible thermocouple sensor and it will be possible to measure and control heating of of the oven. The actual temperature will be made visible on the display.
The system will be suited to Indian system of electrical inputs (220V/ 50Hz).
Explore More Products